1. Fee is payable at the time of admission.
2. Local students can pay the fee through pay order in the name of CMH Lahore Medical College and Institute of Dentistry.
3. Foreign students need to pay the fee mentioned in USD through banking channel as remittance from abroad.
4. Bank details for remittance from abroad can be obtained from Finance Dept.
5. Foreign students need to pay the amount mentioned in PKR here in college through pay order as per the account title mentioned above.
6. Above mentioned fee and charges are applicable to first year only.
7. The College administration does not take the responsibility of sending the reminders to Parents/Guardians for the payment of fee.
8. Detained students will be charged as per PM &DC regulations.
9. Fee refund for new admissions will be as per PM&DC regulations.
10. If foreign students do not comply with the specified tax exemption conditions then College will collect the advance tax as per prevailing rates.
11. Hostel accommodation is subject to availability.
12. Use of hostel accommodation is subject to College rules and regulations.
13. Use of electric appliances in hostel accommodation will be charged separately.
14. Use of mess and laundry is mandatory for hostelities.
15. Refund of security deposit is subject to clearance process.
16. If fee is revised by PM&DC at any time, College will charge the fee accordingly.
17. In case of any further query, please contact accounts dept at ext. no 134.
College follows the policy which is given by the National University of Medical Sciences/PM&DC for refund of admission and tuition dues to the students, and is subject to change as per the directions of National University of Medical Sciences and PM&DC. Present policy is as under:-
Where a student has deposited fee and joins or not joins classes but, within fifteen working days on the commencement of classes, informs in writing the medical and dental institutions, admitting university and the Council that he wishes to leave the institution, his seat shall be deemed to have become vacant upon furnishing of this information and he shall be entitled to hundred percent refund of all his deposited fees and charges, except onetime admission fee and a student from waiting list may be admitted against this vacant seat in accordance with merit.
Where a student who has paid fee and joins classes opts for another medical or dental institution within three months during same admission process, that student shall be entitled for refund of fee after deduction of fee for study period availed in terms of months in that medical or dental institutions and the seat shall be considered as vacant. No fee shall be refunded after three months of commencement of session. A student from waiting list may be admitted against this vacant seat in accordance with merit, such occurrence and subsequent admission is to be brought in the knowledge of the Council through the admitting university.
Where a student gets migrated from one medical or dental institution to another medical or dental institution at any stage of academic session, the medical or dental institutions, as the case may be shall be bound to refund all dues and fee charged proportionate to remaining period of academic session, to be counted from start of session.
REFUNDABLE HOSTEL SECURITY
All hostelites are required to deposit refundable hostel security amounting to Rs. 20,000/- (Twenty thousand only) before joining. The security will be refunded after clearance.
ROOM RENT CHARGES
• Hostel room rent charges amounting to Rs. 96,000/- (Rs 8,000 pm) will be collected in advance annually along with college tuition fee.
• In case of joining during the academic year full dues will be charged, which will be adjusted on monthly basis.
• Hostel room rent of final year hostelites (passing out batch) will be charged on fortnightly basis at the time of college final clearance.
AIR CONDITIONING CHARGES
• AC dues will be charged on monthly basis
Single Room Rs 9,000/-pm
More than one Rs 4,500/-pm
occupant per occupant
Annual laundry charges Rs 7,800/- (Rupees 650/- per month) will be charged. In case of long vacation unutilized balance under this head will be refunded along with hostel security after hostel clearance.
Refund of Hostel Dues
• Hostel security and unutilized hostel room rent will be refunded after hostel clearance.
• Filled hostel clearance form is required to be submitted to Accounts and Finance Dept for the processing of refund case.
General Instructions Regarding Fee Deposit
• Payment in installment will not be accepted.
• All figures quoted in the fee rates are subject to change without notice.
• The dates for payment of the fee are fixed and are notified in the beginning of year on notice boards.
• The college administration does not take responsibility of sending reminders to parents/guardians.
• Students will not be allowed to appear in University Examination unless all dues are fully cleared prior to the University Examination.
• Fine and penalties are as under;
A fine of Rs 100/- per day will be charged if fee is paid within 31 days of due date (1st – 31st Oct).
A fine of Rs 200/- per day will be charged if fee is paid after 31 days of due date (1st – 30th Nov).
If a student fails to pay after 61 days (without valid reason) of due date, he will be suspended from attending classes till he/she pays the dues with fine.
If a student does not pay after 91 days of due date without any written permission, he/she will be suspended from the college rolls. In case of re-admission he/she will have to pay full admission fee.
Last date for depositing of annual dues is 15th September of every year for MBBS / BDS from 2nd year onward. in your email
See also Amc merit list 2020